PREMIUM ACCOUNTS GIVEAWAY!

1. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner
    Staff Member Network Owner

Hey all,

with the new update on CurseHQ, I assumed a lot of players don't have a premium account yet. Here for I'll be giving away 200+ NFA (Non Full Acces) minceraft accounts to play on CurseHQ. I'll leave some more information down below with a tag.

To get one of these accounts you will have to fill in the format down below.

FORMAT:

Old username:
    Proof of playtime or something related to that:
    What gamemode do you play on often:
    Your best screenshot from CurseHQ:
    Why do you want to have an account:
    Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain:

Please only apply for an account if you do not have a premium account. I want all players to be able to join CurseHQ and not have people getting multiple accounts for their personal gain. If I see that you are still trying to get more accounts you will be excluded from future giveaways.

What does a NFA mean:
    - You don't have acces to the email linked to the account.
    - You are not able to change skins.
    - You can basically only play on servers.

But,
    You are allowed to buy ranks on this account since they're safe for player use.
    You are allowed to apply with these accounts for future ranks such as staff/builder.

I hope this makes the transfer from 1.0 to 2.0 easy'er and much more enjoyable for every player on it's own.

Please don't contact me on the server about this. Do it under this post I'll be in touch as much as possible.

Greetings
    JohannesHQ aka FullHQ

DISCLAIMER:
    We are not responsible if the account no longer works, I personally do not agree with NFA / Cracked Minecraft accounts. I want to say if you have the money to buy your own account (Full access) at https://minecraft.net/buy

2. bo0m/c4mel

bo0m/c4mel New Member

old username: bo0m
    Proof of playtime or something related: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR8ShsAQ361XTCI-TJ4TOsw (I upload The bridge there and stuff"
    What gamemode do you play on often: in wollymc times i played prison, fac and TheBridge but in the released of Curse, i play skyblock and creative.
    Your best screenshot from CurseHQ: I got more but its too much (most of them wolly :P)
    Why do you want to have an account: I don't have any premium and my parents don't want me to buy anything for games and other stuff htat affects my learning. Since curse becames premium, I don't know what to do and other cracked servers also other servers became prem.
    Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain: I don't have any accounts in my minecraft launcher and I only use cracked old launcher

Attached Files:

3. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Accepted, you will get login details shortly in a private chat on forums!

4. CaptainKnots

CaptainKnots New Member

Old username: I used to play on CaptainKnots while CurseHQ was cracked server.
    Proof of playtime or something related to that: You can see that I was playing on screenshots. I didn't upload any video.
    What gamemode do you play on often: I used to play TheBridge and Prison on WollyMC/MGZ. On Curse I was playing skyblock.
    Your best screenshot from CurseHQ: I have a lot of screenshots, but most of them are from MGZ, but I got one from CurseHQ.
    Why do you want to have an account: I have always wanted to buy premium account, but I have never got it. I want premium because I would like to continue to play on CurseHQ.
    Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain: I don't have premium account. I am using only TeamExtreme cracked launcher. 2017-02-09_15.44.47.png 2017-03-27_23.32.24.png 2018-08-01_00.52.15.png 2018-08-09_01.27.48.png 2018-10-09_17.19.30.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Accepted, you will get login details shortly in a private chat on forums!

6. KINGstatic

KINGstatic New Member

Old username: KingStatic
    Proof of playtime or something related to that: As my computer got factory reset, these are the only screenshots I have from CurseHQ / WollyMC: https://imgur.com/user/KingStatic
    What gamemode do you play on often: TheBridge
    Your best screenshot from CurseHQ: the time when I changed the 'The Bridge' text on Cliffs map to 'The Nexus' (got deleted tho :()
    Why do you want to have an account: I just want to expand on my games that I play and I've been pretty bored playing bedwars on other servers (cracked) over and over again.
    Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain: I do actually have 1 premium account BUT I cannot access them anymore and I've been typing the passwords correctly.

7. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Before i will give you an account, try to make a password reset at: https://mojang.com/

8. KINGstatic

KINGstatic New Member

I have tried that, but I cannot access the account's email and when I try to change the email, I did not set a security question so it just says ''Error could not load security questions''

• Like Like x 1
  9. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

I give you an account, check ur private message

10. Balkan

Balkan New Member

Old username:Balkan
    Proof of playtime or something related to that:
    This is my YouTube channel where I've recorded players who violate the rules.
    And I have some pictures from the server. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCstlxCNe9GMMZ8fwaGxSDYw?view_as=subscriber

What gamemode do you play on often:The Bridges
    Your best screenshot from CurseHQ:I've already put it
    Why do you want to have an account:I still play this, so I want to ...
    Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain:I do not have a Premium Account, I use this name since 2013 but someone else is in possession of this premium and I have no access to it.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Check your private chat for the account.

12. Freddy

Freddy New Member

Old username: Doggi2
    Proof of playtime: I used to play on Wal-Craft creative.I started playing Thebridges at the same server.
    I played thebridge for half of my life now. And i wish to play it again.
    upload_2018-10-13_12-25-22.png
    this was my gameplay with balkan.
    I often play in thebridges.
    I don't really have a screenshot from CurseHQ, but i have this image from WollyMC thebridges on top.
    I want an account because i want to play Thebridges again like the old times. And also play those other servers like hipixel.. and other.
    I don't have any premium accounts. This reply is my only try to get premium account. I know that Mojang is taking down cracked servers so..
    I really need this account..

Attached Files:

13. xImperio

xImperio New Member

I already have a Huge List of NFA

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Well, NFA accounts are also not legit accounts. Those NFA's accounts works. but idk for how long. i really recommended to buy ever a real premium account by mojang. But i will give you for now an account.

15. Vincent

Vincent New Member

old username:kinghero1223
    Proof of playtime:I uses to play TheBridge in wal-craft a year ago,but i do not have screenshots as i do not know to take screenshot in minecraft yet,even now i do not know have the take screenshot now too.so i can not show any screenshots.When i have time,i will play the bridge,it was the best i know.But as the server is now premium,can not join anymore.Now am bored without bridge,so this my only chance to countine play bridge again.And as what other says,mojang is taking down cracked servers,so i really need the account to countine playing minecraft and not play offline with no one to play with and have fun.So please accept this post.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JohannesHQ

JohannesHQ Network Owner

Check your private chat for the account details.

17. Leonardo (Parkours)

Leonardo (Parkours) New Member

Old Username: Parkours

Proof of playtime or something related to that: 2018-06-13_07.22.51.png
    What gamemode do you play on often:The Bridge

Your best screenshot from CurseHQ: By the way It's not from CurseHQ, That screenshot (up there) is my Best Screenshot, i deleted all the files on "screenshots" and i kept this on my desktop

Why do you want to have an account:I want to play in this server, how's life on this server, it's been such a long time since i visited this server

Please confirm that this is your first premium account and that you are not trying to get more or get personal gain: My name might be Premium, but i just did it for the skin...that's all

Copyright © CurseHQ 2018. All Rights Reserved.
We are in no way affiliated with Mojang AB. Designed by MrVibe