0 Players Online
play.cursehq.com

[Exquisite] Faction

Hello everyone, I am iTzLeafPvP, and I am the Leader of the Faction named Exquisite. I am recruiting experienced players who have knowledge of Factions. To join the Exquisite faction, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Must be part of the VexelMC Discord Server.
- Must have added iTzLeafPvP (me) on Discord: !TzLeafPvP#8052.
- Must be atleast 13 years of age.
- You must not have come from an enemy faction.
- Must have an account on VexelMC Forums.
- Must have knowledge of Basic Factions.
- Must understand that breaking ANY rules on this thread will have a consequence!
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Rules:
1)
You must listen/obey to any member that has a higher rank than you in this Faction. If the Leader of the faction tells you to do something, they would know full on well that you are capable of doing something, and if you decline the command, you will be given a warn, and then a possible demote, which could lead all the way to a kick from the Faction.

2) If you have a rude attitude towards any other members of the Exquisite Faction, you will be instantly kicked, as we do not appreciate any people who do not have the maturity to have a happy and trustworthy attitude towards others; this includes anyone, including high-ranked members of this Faction.

3) Referring to the 4th requirement, you should have not come from a faction that this faction has become enemies with. In simple words, you will not be accepted into the Exquisite faction if you once been part of a faction that this faction is enemies with. If you attempt to apply, you will be instantly denied.

That is it for the rules now; more rules could be added at any moment. Also, use common sense if I have forgotten to add something.
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Application Format:
1) What is your IGN? (In Game Username)
2) What is your age and name?
3) What is your Discord Name and Tag?
4) What is your current time zone?
5) What position are you applying for?
6) Why do you want to apply for this position?
7) How long have you been on this server?
8) What other rule would you add?
9) Anything else you would like to add?
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Members:

Leader: iTzLeafPvP
Co-Leader: Callum
Moderators: ???
Members: ???
Recruits: ???

Last edited:

Callum

1) What is your IGN? CKKendrew
2) What is your age and name? I am 16 and my name is callum

3) What is your Discord Name and Tag? Callum#5949
4) What is your current time zone? BST
5) What position are you applying for? Co-Leader
6) Why do you want to apply for this position? I like too have some relevance in a faction too know that i have a secure place within the faction
7) How long have you been on this server? Have not been on yet cos server is not out yet (didn't know what too say here)
8) What other rule would you add? Nothing it seems okay for the time being
9) Anything else you would like to add? It is not letting me add you it says 'you cant add this person that person will have too add you'

Kind Regards
Callum

) What is your IGN? CKKendrew
2) What is your age and name? I am 16 and my name is callum
3) What is your Discord Name and Tag? Callum#5949
4) What is your current time zone? BST
5) What position are you applying for? Co-Leader
6) Why do you want to apply for this position? I like too have some relevance in a faction too know that i have a secure place within the faction
7) How long have you been on this server? Have not been on yet cos server is not out yet (didn't know what too say here)
8) What other rule would you add? Nothing it seems okay for the time being
9) Anything else you would like to add?
It is not letting me add you it says 'you cant add this person that person will have too add you'

Kind Regards
Callum
Hey, thanks for applying. You have been half accepted, as this is the Interview stage. Please hop in any lounge on the Discord server and we can have a talk, through voice of course. Thanks for applying in advance.

@Callum, or also known as CCKendrew, has successfully been accepted to become the Co-Leader of the Exquisite Faction. Congratulate him!

Callum

@iTsLeafPvP, TY so much looking forward too be part of the faction

Callum

Sorry about what i posted about this i was just annoyed

Ava

can I not apply and just join?